Yesterday I shared all of the curriculum we will be using this school year. Today, it’s all the extras. You know, the online subscriptions, art classes, and things! I will keep my thoughts short. I know you just wanna get to the resources! ha!
I use Homeschool Planet to schedule my homeschool life. It is THE BEST! I love that I can sync it to the kid’s Google calendar.
This is where, you as a parent, can get equipped and encouraged to homeschool.
- Homeschool Legal Defense of America- : this is a must in my book. Stay informed on homeschooling in America, be a member and have the support you need if you need a lawyer for homeschooling needs!
- Schole Sisters: I love listening to their podcast for encouragement! The 3 ladies are slightly unique in their homeschooling approach.
- Modern Miss Mason- Leah Boden I love her resources and help with subjects people don’t talk about as much, like poetry.
High School Help
- Homeschooling for College Credit I plan to do some college credit at home with the kids and this is the best help to figure it out!
Printables for all subjects
- Home Ed Printables– just random fun printable for random subjects
- Teachers Pay Teachers– if you want to dig deeper into a subject and get some printables while you’re at it.
- Bestowing the Brush. My absolute favorite! This is more than arts and crafts. This is about learning art! I LOVE Dallas.
- Chalk Pastel- Kids love watching Nana. They can quickly draw fun pictures!
- Art History kids- another great resource for art online
These two podcasts are AMAZING for the mom who’s looking for a little more real world info while learning a language. This is more for you than the kids.
- News in Slow French
- Coffee Break French
- FireFly Science– I love their monthly subscription on nature studies. Super attainable and easy to use.
- Curiscope- super cool app for learning anatomy
Visual Theology – Some fun charts to use when you want to find something visual to understand a concept or timeline in the Bible.